Non-Degree Admission

Note on Non-Degree Options

Classes in the Christian Sex Therapy (ISW) and Trauma Counseling certificates are available as Continuing Education courses.  You can register for this option under the Continuing Education page. Please note that in order to take ISW courses for CE credit, you must be pursuing American Board of Christian Sex Therapists certification from ISW.

If you are needing academic credit (either audit or for credit) and a transcripted record, you need to fill out the Non-Degree application below.

Application for Non-Degree Admission

Identity check

Please enter your email and password to resume this form.